Jim's Blog

Hello and welcome to my blog. This blog will be used primarily (or rather ONLY) for posting research and work I've done for I-media. So yeah...knock yourself out.

Thursday, October 1

Starting my project and choosing my theme.

This post will cover the decisions I have made with themes and where I'm going to take my shots. You might notice from the pictures that I have decided to go with the theme of 'Seaford Head'.

One of the main reasons to why I have done this is because it is possible to get some nice views of Seaford and also the Seven Sisters (I also live only a few minutes away which helps A LOT).

Of course I have to do at least three Panoramas and in order to get some variation within my Panoramas I have decided to do a low point, mid point and a high point so it will be as follows:

Panorama 1: Low point - at the bottom of Seaford Head.


Panorama 2: Mid point - further up the cliff - there is now a clear view of Seaford.


Panorama 3: High point - at the very top where you can see Seven Sisters as well the majority of Seaford as you go round.


These pictures are just to show the difference between each point and as you can see from these three there is certainly some variation in what can be seen at the different points (it should be more noticeable once the panoramas are complete).

Finally, I picked a certain time in the day to take my pictures which if you can see is the evening. I picked this time of the day because I personally think the colour of the sky makes the images more interesting and atmospheric - by adding more colors that blend in with the blue sky (such as orange, red and yellow which are the most noticeable ones).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home