Jim's Blog

Hello and welcome to my blog. This blog will be used primarily (or rather ONLY) for posting research and work I've done for I-media. So yeah...knock yourself out.

Sunday, January 9

My concept for Sega and The Open University briefs.

Both briefs have made it clear that any method is allowed to be used when trying to communicate the message across.

So in other words I am free to take any route I please - a website, poster, advert etc.

For The Open University brief I have decided to:

Build a website
Create a print campaign to support this website - This could involve a billboard advertisement or a magazine advertisement (or both). They will be clearly part of the same campaign.

For the Sega brief I have decided to:

Build a small online site.
To go with this a poster and/or a print for magazine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home