Jim's Blog

Hello and welcome to my blog. This blog will be used primarily (or rather ONLY) for posting research and work I've done for I-media. So yeah...knock yourself out.

Monday, October 5

Decisions and proccess of panorama 3.

Update (05/10/09):

This is the third Panorama before I start to edit on it.

So the first thing I noticed upon putting these images together is that although there is some change from dark skies and grounds to lighter skies and grounds it is not quite as drastic as the previous two Panoramas I have done and as I blend grass and other parts, they don't seem to blur quite as drastically as my previous works.

However, although I am having trouble blending the darker areas. Like the previous pictures as I move away from the sun I don't seems to have any issues at all.

As you can see the sky and grass seems to blend in quite well.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home