Jim's Blog

Hello and welcome to my blog. This blog will be used primarily (or rather ONLY) for posting research and work I've done for I-media. So yeah...knock yourself out.

Sunday, January 9

Expanding on my concept for Sega.

I have more confidence in my in my ideas for The Open University therefore Sega, which is my second opinion, will follow a similar route.

 - A website that shows of Sonic as he changes through time from 8-bit Sonic to 3-D Sonic. The website would be clearly Sonic themed using a Blue colour scheme. It would be a very simple site with less of a focus on content as showing Sonic from start to finish would best be done visually.

- I could split the website up into different stages by using the different era's/generations. (By generations I mean game console generations - each generation shows a significant change).

- Some sort of animation would likely be needed to accompany the site. Maybe a Flash animation or something done in After Effects.

- I'd include print in the Campaign in the form of an A3 poster. Poster would reflect site, I'd have it related to the same campaign.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home