Jim's Blog

Hello and welcome to my blog. This blog will be used primarily (or rather ONLY) for posting research and work I've done for I-media. So yeah...knock yourself out.

Saturday, January 29

Making my website appeal to a younger age.


This image shows one of my final designs for my website. Before I didn't have the clouds in the header included. I was told it looked too 'corporate' and needed to add something to my design that would appeal further to the age range I'm working for (16-18).




My final design is a bit more refined and minimalistic. There isn't much going on which means eyes will be diverted to the text and small amount of imagery (these have captions in them).

Information will be much less in quantity so younger aged people would not have to read so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home