Jim's Blog

Hello and welcome to my blog. This blog will be used primarily (or rather ONLY) for posting research and work I've done for I-media. So yeah...knock yourself out.

Saturday, March 5

Viral Video - Idea

My idea on the Viral Video is to have a mix of footage and graphics and despite the fact this could end up being quite a challenge, it is the route I wish to take with my Viral video.

A description of my idea in words:

I would film entering Meadowlands (empty) and be sure to capture the nature and beauty of the area and include objects in the field that represent the different events happening at the festival. The idea here is to capture the whole festival in this viral.

Notes I have come up with on my idea for this video:

Viral video:

Include aspects of festival such as Children workshops (Sand with spade).
Comedy/spoken words (mic stand, fridge magnet letters etc)
Guitar and amp.

Camera:

Attach it to something with wheels move around the objects and maybe include text graphics that hover over these objects. (Or text graphics - or indeed no graphics if not needed).

Sound:

Sound would change according to object - guitar and amp - music / Sand and spade - children playing etc.

Ending:

Here should include selling point. Graphics such as logo will come up here.








This first sketch simply represents that I would like the viewers to be able to know this viral video has footage taken from Gynde (though if I have too I can simply not include this and use footage take form somewhere else).


(Sketch of a sign showing Glynde).





The second sketch shows the camera moving towards these objects that represent the festival. It moves in closer on them from a distance. (I don't want this part to last too long otherwise it would be considered boring).





The third sketch shows how the middle part of my Viral will  work. 3 items that represent the festival. The camera moves in/around this objects capturing them.


(Arrow represents camera movement).


Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger samscaife said...

this is a great idea

5 March 2011 at 20:46  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home