Jim's Blog

Hello and welcome to my blog. This blog will be used primarily (or rather ONLY) for posting research and work I've done for I-media. So yeah...knock yourself out.

Wednesday, February 9

PDF design.

My PDF design follow my website design very closely. Front Page uses same background technique as in website header. So Blue with a light gradient and added Noise.




The layout of my PDF wil remain simple. I want to be able to use white space nicely - be minimalistic. It's the text and imagery that is important on the page, nothing else therefore I will balance out text and imagery.


A screenshot of the second page of my PDF. The rest of the pages follow the same style. White space and text and imagery balanced out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home