Jim's Blog

Hello and welcome to my blog. This blog will be used primarily (or rather ONLY) for posting research and work I've done for I-media. So yeah...knock yourself out.

Monday, October 19

Commencing a new project in Adobe Illustrator - 'Packaging Yourself'

For this project I will be producing packaging for a box, which could be anything from Cereal Boxes to laptop boxes etc. The design must be made up entirely of Vector creations made in Adobe Illustrator, while using our own name instead of a real brand name on the box.

This project will follow similar structure to the previous one however, this time I will be using a sketchbook to place various packaging in for analysis. The research amongst other things will be posted onto the blog.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home