Jim's Blog

Hello and welcome to my blog. This blog will be used primarily (or rather ONLY) for posting research and work I've done for I-media. So yeah...knock yourself out.

Wednesday, October 21

My idea and why I have decided to do this.

I've decided to go with the idea of a amp box for a number of reasons.

Firstly, I have decided go with this idea because it's quite different to what other people are doing. I have also had numerous ideas for an amp box and have one here at home which I can base my design of, look at and analyze.

As mentioned before it's quite different as it's not a type of food (obviously) and thus does not contain lots of small text on the box but rather, it simply has a spider design along with the amp and logo (it has some quite complex designs with a lot of information on it). Note that any information on safety or guidance comes from a manual within the guitar box itself.

The design on amp boxes do vary, which is normal, but when I say 'vary' I mean some boxes seem to have very little design for example a card box with a logo while others (like mine) are a lot more complex.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home