Jim's Blog

Hello and welcome to my blog. This blog will be used primarily (or rather ONLY) for posting research and work I've done for I-media. So yeah...knock yourself out.

Tuesday, November 24

Commencing a new project - Design Time Capsule

In this project I will be designing a time capsule box that will be based on either a designer, design movement. The box will include various objects, which when looked at by somebody, will hopefully provide an insight into either the designer or design movement (depending on whichever one is used).

The box - this will be completely hand made and be wrapped
in paper with our own designs - will consist of an essay, leaflet and poster.
For producing my print designs I will be using a variety of programs - two programs but potentially three). These programs are as follows:

Adobe Photoshop:




Adobe Illustrator:



Adobe InDesign:
 


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home